Saturday 30 July 2011

Me v/s God

my life,
just like others
a heart that beats,
a mind that thinks,
two hands & two legs,
equipped with everything perfectly,
but, I got a Fake Life.

God is great,
but really is he?
why his eyes are always closed?
when it`s something about me.

where are you when I am in pain?
where are you when my tears drain?
yes m asking u Mr. God
can you please explain?

you might have power
you might have fame,
but, it was my life
why you made it a game?

you gave me a heart,
but feelings mixed in mud,
take everything back,
just leave it to pump blood.

i have many questions,
for you almighty GOD,
answer me if you can
coz my questions are too odd.

you help those who help themselves,
but I never saw you doing this,
i guess, you only help those,
who already have accounts in Bank of Swiss.

enough is enough “Sir”,
i can`t take
what you have for me,
it`s my life,
my choice,
and you are not at all trustworthy.

m not your servant,
neither you did me any favor,
my mother gave me life
she is my author,
and that’s the only fact forever.

you give me troubles,
or hit me with pebbles.
i will never urge or plea,
till the last extent
i will fight & I will fight
and finally you will be defeated by me.

they say you exist,
show me your existence.
apart from your immortality,
where is your fragrance?

from my very childhood,
i`ve seen people
begging in front of you,
if this is what you like?
if this is want you want?
i would rather boycott your imbue.

at last I would say
GOD you are ‘Great’,
a great INVADER,
INVADER of Tears,
INVADER of Hardship
who loves to give me split,
but I don’t care, whatever it takes,
i will never say “I QUIT”.

10 comments:

  1. Hello Readers, I know a few of you will not agree to my thoughts but this is my perception & my feeling. But still I hope u will like it ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great attempt once again....but my dear one day u will surely realize and feel the essence of "HIS" blessings....HE never wants begging hands...All HE wants from us is that we keep on troding and never ever give up....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well said Turya, may be he is not aware that what he is saying, he needs to understand that God always taks tough examination but that never means that he never gives u fruitfull results.
    Wht my percaption is to be always thankfull of God coz no body knows when he gonna open the door of success 4 u..

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Dear Friend Juned Alam.. first of all I think u didn`t understand the note which I added before uploading this poem. Very clearly I said that this Poem is all about my own perception & experiences. Secondly you need to understand that everyone have different situations and thoughts. Its not mandatory that what you think is always right. And its not dat I am not successful in my life but I own this success to my parents, not to someone whom I`ve never seen.
    And please Juned you should atleast know the way of commenting, stop dancing on the tune of others. Your comments reflects that you dont have your own thoughts. You can tell me how 2 rite but cant let me what to rite.
    I hope u get it. Thnx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thnx Turya, But again I would say that this is something you believe, but my opinion is different. Nyways thax for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Sahil, u took me completly wrong. No isues yar best of luck.......

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice one sahil......i like the content and theme.
    Its really speaks of your thoughts assertively at the same time not very aggressively which is a good thing.

    When read your own poem,,,you always feel the need to edit it....when you stop feeling that.... that's when you make your masterpiece

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you very much mam... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. its awsm yar.....i think sm of ur points r really true dude...bt its ur own xperince....bt dere is alwaz a way.....which he has selected 4 u....whether u belive him or not does nt matter 4 him.......

    ReplyDelete
  10. God is funny and sarcastic but poet is not.

    ReplyDelete