Saturday 2 July 2011

Significance of Love...

Some say it’s an affection, some say it`s an illusion
Some say it`s nothing but a mess.
But I have a bit different opinion on it,
Coz with Love my Life is “The Best”

My love is my strength which makes me complete,
My love is the Glimpse of my heart.
I can never betray my feelings,
So what if I sometime exert.

I admit my mistakes and I plea for that,
Can`t we just carry on.
I will always whisper those romantic words,
To recall the memories which have merely gone?

I`ll come to you when you are alone,
To cover you in my arms,
I wish I could make you feel secure,
I wish I could hold your palms.

Years will come and years will go,
My fondness will be the same.
Though I never kept my promise,
But this time I do it on your name…

3 comments:

  1. Better than the last one I guess :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked it alot...perhaps the reason is obvious..its truely awesum...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have any Appreciate words,firbhi.....it's Putative

    ReplyDelete