Thursday 14 July 2011

Sometimes I think...

Sometimes I think...

I`m God`s unique creation,
Coz the way I take my life.

Sometimes I think…

I`m so distinct at few things,
And thus my life z full of strife.

I love to sit alone with myself,
I love the tune of silence.
I`m fond of going beyond imagination,
to avoid my inner violence.

I am fed up by the way I am,
Coz no one thinks “he z right”.
Whenever I utter my point of view,
The conversation ends up wid a fight.


Sometimes I think…

Why should I change?
I am wot I am.
But again a 2nd thought rolls my mind,
this way my Agony can scram.

But yet I couldn’t come up with the answer,
What exactly should I do?
Happiness of life is still on a hunt,
n my life is all the way BLUE…!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Readers,

    Here z something different in comparison to my previous write ups. The entire rhyming scheme is different and new. Hope you all will like it :)

    ReplyDelete