Monday 18 July 2011

You, Me & the difference

Few years back from now,
the day we started.
Everything was so nice
My priorities were your only choice.

But…
Now nothing is going right,
I wonder how things can change just overnight.
You left me all alone n I`m crying in pain,
Hiding my tears in rain

How can I forget your support?
You know I m addicted of them all.
Never snatch your love n your hand,
Coz without them I will just fall.

With you troubles became so easy,
And I learned how to smile,
You gripped me tight to overcome my fear,
N you never thought of yourself, even for a while.

You say you are standing along with me,
Then y cant I feel your touch?
Baby I love you deep from inside,
And that is why small things hurt so much.

I always flourish those wonderful times,
We spent together, holding each other’s hand.
But now I`m afraid and a little scared,
Coz the Love is blowing like sand.

Your love is something all I need,
That gives me a motherhood feeling.
And it`s not a demand but an expectation,
This can help my wounds in healing.

Ask your heart to give an honest reply,
Is it too much what I`m asking for?
My life is life only with you,
And I don’t need anything more…

1 comment:

  1. Hello Reader,

    I`ve written this poem with a lot of efforts and feelings. I hope you all will like it.

    ReplyDelete