Friday 15 July 2011

Why it`s me …??

Why it`s me who is wrong all the time..
Why my deeds come out like a crime
Why all these rubbish are so very prime
Why it`s me who is wrong all the time??

I don’t say ‘m right’ at every part,
Neither I want to play with your heart.
When things get extreme I choose to be Mime,
Yet why it`s me who is wrong all the time.

It`s never a pleasure to fight with you,
It`s never a pleasure to sit quite with you.
Why always our understanding comes on slime,
Why it`s me who z wrong all the time.

Whatever I do, I do it for you,
Anger comes in but the duration is few,
Everything ends up once your voice chime,
Still why it`s me who z wrong all the time.


It hardly matters who z right who z wrong,
Coz, for me d reason is stupid to move along.
I wish one day our feelings will rhyme,
Please make it quick, coz it hurts a lot
When I think…..
Why it`s me who z wrong all the time??

1 comment:

  1. Here z my another writeup.. again waiting for u all to give suggestions n compliments too :p

    ReplyDelete