Thursday 1 September 2011

1 Gram of Happiness...

My life is a mess.
With the clinch of loneliness,
Drowned down into deep sea of sorrow,
Yet I am searching for just 1 gram of Happiness…

Standing alone like in a desert place,
I am waiting for that glee to come and embrace.
I have things to utter,
I have things to show,
But I can`t find anyone to bestow.

I don’t know what to say in this regard,
Coz I feel it`s way too hard.
It`s my life why then not my call?
And the struggle is no doubt toughest of them all.

Now I am drifting towards my grave,
Coz my heart is no more brave
I thought I could make it on my own,
But now I can`t stand alone.

One day my wounds will get old,
The pain of life will unfold,
I will heal every problem,
I will heal every stress,
And finally I will get that 1gram of Happiness…

2 comments:

  1. Hello everyone, writing after a long interval. Please read and let me know your positive/negative feedback. I am eagerly waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice one!!!!!! All i can say I am also luking for that hapiiness.... gud one yar,,,,, keep it up!!!!

    ReplyDelete