Saturday 23 July 2011

I will wait 4 you…!!

Few days back, I met with a girl,
who taught me how to live?

my life got meaning,
my heart started breathing,
I got a heaven on Earth.

but,
now she is far away from me,
and my life is again a mirth.

look into my tired eyes,
they need sound sleep.
but scared from the nightmares,
only they weep

one day I will bring you back
perhaps, you will come by your own.

till the time,
I will wait for you,
hiding my pain,
I will wait for you,
giving a fake smile,
holding my past,
I will just wait for you.

I don’t believe in God, but I believe in “You”,
I don’t believe in Luck, but I believe in “You”.
you are my destiny, you are my fate,
I am standing near happiness & you are the gate.

and,
I will wait for you,
till the end of my life,
being awake,
being life-less,
being dead in a grave,
but …..I will just wait for you !

1 comment: