Thursday 22 September 2011

No, I am not a Poet... (A tribute to My Pen)

I don’t know from where I came,
Nor I know where will I go.
At the moment I am here,
Again I don’t know when might I disappear.

But I know one thing for sure,
That, I am not a Poet.
Even if I sometimes write my feelings
Yet, I am not a Poet.

I give all glory to My Pen,
It bring my thoughts to fair.
Holding my Pen, I feel its vigor,
Coz, with my feelings it makes a pair.

My Pen is a super hero,
Just like an Idol.
It evokes inspiring thoughts for all,
I thank you very much.
& I say it again,
I am not a poet… it`s you my “Pen”


The time when I feel lonely,
The time when I lose hope and faith.
You are only friend of that time,
You are the only mate.
I thank you very much,
& I`ll say it time and again
No, I am not a poet…. It`s you my dear “Pen”

Today I am here,
Tomorrow I might not be,
But my Pen will remain forever.
People came and went from my life,
But my Pen was always in my favor.

Even if I die,
But our friendship will fly.
Whenever they will read Our Poems,
Will also say the same I said,
giving you a ten- on- ten
No, he was not a Poet… actually it was “His Pen”.

No comments:

Post a Comment