Sunday 5 February 2012

Rue of The Night ... aN iMaGiNaTiOn !!

Sometimes... when imagination goes beyond the grip such things come up :)

Once...on the way of my night walk
a very strange thing happened to me,
a voice popped from behind
but there was no one I could see...


I was surprised
and a little scared too,
wondering as if it`s a ghost
I asked who are you ??


The reply that came,
was shocking & sounded uptight
I started shivering from tip-to-toe
when I heard "its me THE NIGHT"


Holding my nerves,
I started to walk
But the voice stopped me again
saying "can we please talk"..


How can "The Night" speak ??
I asked to no one out there,
It said - If a man can then why can`t I..??
Your question is so unfair ..!!


THE NIGHT :-

Why everyone leaves me alone ?
Why darkness has been made my companion ?
Why can`t you all feel my pain ?
Loneliness is what all I`ve got..
And from the beginning I`ve been insane.

I feel jealous from "THE DAY"
It has got everything with it`s way,
the sun & you all,
even birds & animals are there...
But when it comes to me (THE NIGHT)
Everything just disappear ...

with dark naked sky,
beneath which only silence fly,
weeping streets & screaming air,
and those scary sound continues to blare...

From decades I`ve been waiting for my answers,
How much more will I have to wait ??
I`m fed of this never ending life
I need an exit gate...!!

4 comments:

  1. dis iz mY first cmmnt to u...bt buddY u rellY grwn up......mujhe to yaad v nai ki class 7th me tujhe aisa koi shauk v tha...gud going....keep it up...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnx Rahul for ur precious comment... it takes a little time to find the real "YOU" within yourself, and m yet tryin to find it...

      Delete
  2. Very beautiful expression of a rare imagination....splendid indeed..

    ReplyDelete
  3. personification of night is so living. those bleak dark lonely and still nights had a place in the wide spectrum of existence. they have been replaced with artificial days and i really miss those sad yet 'part of life',nights. thanks for emitting that lost color of spectrum through beautiful lines.

    ReplyDelete