Wednesday 21 September 2011

I wish I could…. Unfolded Dreams !!

My dreams and my wishes
are the two anti- companions
just like a beetle and a wood
and for all those dreams,
I really wish… I could.

From big to small,
from urgent to all,
the disappointment is extreme.
every page of my life,
is filled with Unfolded Dreams

Voyage of my life,
is moreover a battle field
a battle to accord
surrounded with enemies,
m fighting without a sword

The only thing I don’t understand
is the reason of ` em all
fighting since a long time,
now m heading towards a great fall



Unlike you and unlike him
unlike every one out there
I also want to rejoice
but why my needs impair ?

Struggling since a long time
every definition of life has changed
now the situation is somewhat like this :-
Dreams are battle,
Veracity is battle,
Relations are battle,
And love is a battle too..
I`m sick & tired,
I need some rest
someone tell me what to do ?

1 comment:

  1. Hello Readers !
    Here I post my new poem. Like always I hope you all will praise this one too. :)

    ReplyDelete