Tuesday 10 April 2012

With you yet alone...

It`s 2 o`clock in the morning
Struggling to sleep...
Scared I am,
With a grief to weep

Carrying my wounds,
From all day long
Remembering that breathe...
Which comes from your song

It`s easy to hide tears from the world
But can’t do the same with my loneliness...
It asks me questions that I avoid,
And brings me back to the mess

Though you are here along with me
Though together we laugh & we glee,
But yet I feel a gap...
A gap which only I can feel,
And actually which you don’t want to
A gap that is making my wounds deeper n deeper...
A gap filled with tears,
A gap filled with sorrow,
My life is been paused,
Let me go to my tomorrow...

I wish I could show you
How it feels,
To search for that love
Which you said was all above...
I wish I could show you
How it feels,
To search that tight grip
Which you said was like a honeymoon trip...
I wish I could show you
How I`m crying, sitting on my way
How I`m dying, day- by-day...

I lived for you,
But now I really don’t have any clue
What I would be doing without YOU !!

But this time,
I won`t tell you to come back
Neither will I beg in front of you,
But yet I will love you till the word exists...

Don’t know who was wrong, don’t know who was right,
Just a regret about how things turned dark overnight !

1 comment: