Thursday 4 April 2013

Why I write?




I write..
in happiness, in love, in bliss
I write..
when I sit silently in despair
I write..
when I feel that certain presence of yours besides me.

(P.S. - You always gave me a reason to write)



But I don’t want to write anymore
for I don’t feel you anymore
but you are still the one
I look up to
whenever I am battered
by the barb of reality.


I don’t want to write anymore
coz years later from now
holding my pen
thinking of that life
that went away with you
my words will tremble.


Your love will be like a ring on my finger
at all times
I`ll be incomplete
with a Void
if it’s Lost…


5 comments:

  1. amazing, right choice of words and I think ... you have expressed a lot through small broken lines that even a full novel will fail to do

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot bhaiya. I`ve just tried to raise questions that nag and chase, questions that no one can answer to! Not even myself.

      Delete
  2. apni baat ko itni khubsurti kai saath kehna.... waakae kaabilai taareef hai........ amzing.

    ReplyDelete